The subsidized investment programs concern the administering financial support either from Greek Goverment or from European Union (or from both two sources) in order to:
Proactive S.A.- Business Consultants has 100% success rate concerning business integration in subsidized financing programs such as:
- develop an existent company/organization/body,
- create a new company/organization/body.
A company, in order to be integrated in a financing investment program needs the following:
- Female Entrepreneurship,
- Structural Adjustment Program for enterprises during the crisis,
- Development Law,
- Measure 123: ‘Added value to agricultural and forestry products’,
- LEADER programs,
- Measure 112: ‘Setting up of new farmers’,
- Measure 121: ‘Modernization of agricultural holdings' (Improvement Plans),
- Measure 214: ‘Agri-environmental support’ (Organic Farming, Organic Livestock),
- European Regulations 867/2008-1220/2011& 611/2014, programs for organisations that deal with olive-oil,
- Wine Promotion Programme in Third countries
- Diagnosis of the needs of the company (existing company or organization/individuals).
- Analysis & selection of the suitable business/investment plan (preliminary feasibility study).
- Identification of the appropriate funding sources.
- Elaboration & submission of technical-financial study.
- Continuous Support during implementation and management of the business/investment plan until its expiration.